10.7.09

It just keeps getting harder.

It's already 5 in the morning and I've been awake since 3AM. I was supposed to be finished by now... but alas! I fell asleep.

This is my third week in Med School. I'm still adjusting to the pace and the heavy workload everyday. Of course, maybe the biggest hurdle for me is the chronic lack of sleep.. for I can't function well if I stay up all night almost every day of the week.

Anyway, I'm still enjoying everything. It feels good when some people already call me "doctora" even though I'm still in first year! Haha.

I'm happy about the decision I made. And I think that's all that matters. Some of the things that I left hanging during the summer will be maybe put on hold until I have the time to deal with them. Because studying takes up all my time.

Anyway, that's it for now.

Pray for me please, I still need all the prayers I can get. :)

No comments: